Ordering Transcripts

Current students

Please see Mrs. Yang in the records office and/or follow the instructions HERE.

Alumni Who Graduated After 1999

Transcripts are processed electronically through To begin the registration process, please click here: logo

Alumni who graduated before 1999

Mail your request for a transcript to:
4771 Campus Dr.
Irvine, CA 92612
ATT: Records

Please Include:

  • The official name you used while attending University High School
  • Your Date of Birth
  • Your Year of Graduation
  • The address to which we should mail the official transcript
  • Your contact phone number or email
  • Your Signature
  • The date of your request
  • $5 cash or money order for each transcript. Personal checks will be returned

If you have any questions please contact the Records Department at (949) 936-7630