WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY HIGH SCHOOL
Please email Christine Cochran or call 949-936-7621 with any questions or to make an appointment.
IF YOUR STUDENT IS NEW TO IRVINE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
You must first complete Online Enrollment for Students New to the District.
When you are finished, please print a copy, sign it, and bring it with you to the Counseling Office along with the other required documents.
- The printed and signed online enrollment packet.
- The signed Residency Verification Affidavit form with 2 forms of verification. Please visit this link for accepted forms of verification.
- Your student’s original birth certificate or passport
- Your student’s original immunization record - more information can be found here
- Your driver’s license or passport with photo identification for proof of identity
- Your student’s OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT of all high school work and the withdrawal grades from the previous school. For International Students: Transcript must arrive in an Official Sealed Envelope. It must show years of attendance and leave date.
- Course recommendation if the student was to remain at the current school/district
- California Fitness Test Results (if applicable)
- LPAC/CELDT Language test results(if applicable)
- Your student’s most recent IEP/504 plan (if applicable)
We look forward to meeting you!