Enrollment for new students
STEP 3 of the enrollment process can be completed at Uni before May 30th by calling Christine Cochran in the counseling office at 949.936.7621 to make an appointment. Otherwise you will need to wait until the district enrollment starts on July 8th.
items to bring to Enrollment Appointments
Please bring the following documentation with you to scheduled appointment.
1. Proof of Residency
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts; property tax payment receipts;
- Correspondence from a government agency;
- Voter Registration;
- rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt; or
- Declaration of Residency Affidavit
2. Proof of Age
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Government issued ID with photograph (example: passport);
- Statement by local registrar or a county recorder;
- Declaration of Age Affidavit
3. Student Immunization Documentation
Other important documents to bring if you have available:
- Student transcripts and/or withdrawal grades from previous school.
- Course recommendations from previous school
- Student IEP/504 documentation (if applicable)
- LPAC/CELDT Language test (if applicable)
- CA Fitness test results (if applicable)