Please complete this form to apply for the IMPACT Mentor and Team Leader position. The application is due by May 10. The job includes mentoring and interacting with incoming freshmen and new students. Mentors and team leaders are expected to engage in all IMPACT connections. Team Leaders must have IMPACT experience and be a student in good standing. Here are the dates and times:
• April 22 – IMPACT Application available for Mentors and Team Leaders.
• May 10 – Mentors and Team Leader Application closes.
• Week of May 20 – Group interviews by invitation.
• Decisions made for Mentors and Team Leaders – May 24.
• Tuesday, July 9 – Letter stuffing for IMPACT Letter and Registration.
• Tuesday, August 13 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM – IMPACT training – MANDATORY! If you cannot make this date, do not apply for this position. There will not be a make-up. You meet your freshmen the next day.
• Wednesday, August 14 – 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM – IMPACT Assembly and Initial meeting for incoming freshmen.
MANDATORY! If you cannot make this date, do not apply for this position. There will not be a make-up.
• Thursday, August 15 - 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM – IMPACT Freshmen Registration Day. MANDATORY! If you cannot make
this date, do not apply for this position. Plan to be on campus until 1:00 PM this day.
• Various days in the fall – IMPACT Connections during Office Hours and School events.
By applying for an IMPACT position, you are agreeing to the time commitment and expectations. If you have questions, feel free to drop by Mr. Pate's office or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.