Class of 2020! If you are interested in becoming an IMPACT Program Organizer, please apply now. The application is open now. You must have IMPACT experience to become a program organizer.
This is the link to apply: https://forms.gle/yXNNFJjBQZZLMjJq5
• April 21 - Program Organizer PO Applications due.
• April 30 - After School by invitation - Program Organizer Interviews.
• April 22 – IMPACT Application available for Mentors and Team Leaders.
• May 3 – Mentors and Team Leader Application closes.
• Week of May 20 – Group interviews by invitation.
• Decisions made for Mentors and Team Leaders – May 24.
• Tuesday, July 9 – Letter stuffing for IMPACT Letter and Registration.
• Tuesday, August 13 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM – IMPACT training – MANDATORY! If you cannot make this date, do not apply for this position. There will not be a make-up. You meet your freshmen the next day.
• Wednesday, August 14 – 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM – IMPACT Assembly and Initial meeting for incoming freshmen.
MANDATORY! If you cannot make this date, do not apply for this position. There will not be a make-up.
• Thursday, August 15 - 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM – IMPACT Freshmen Registration Day. MANDATORY! If you cannot make
this date, do not apply for this position. Plan to be on campus until 1:00 PM this day.
• Various days in the fall – IMPACT Connections during Office Hours and School events.